Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a different take on Cranberry Relish. It's less acidic and more sweet. My step-son is very picky, so I accomodated him. The results were suprisingly good! For those who have picky eaters and still want their canberries at holidays...this is a nice compromise.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 2 medium apples (peeled and cut)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1⁄4 cup pecans (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine Cranberries, mandarin oranges , apples, cherries, and nuts in food processor. Pulsate until chunky, but not liquified. Add Splenda and stir inches *You can use more or less Splenda.to taste. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.