Recipe by Margo59
I wanted a quick and healthy dessert and this is my creation. It is very simple and quick to prepare. My guests thought it looked like I had spent a lot of time preparing. This is so easy and so delicious.
Top Review by kitty.rock
WOW - this was VERY easy and quick to put together...DH was wanting some dessert, and 5 minutes later, there it was - literally! I used the French Vanilla yogurt and a mixture of raspberries, blackberries and blueberries...DH had 2 servings :) I think this would also be good with lemon or lime flavored yogurt. Thanks Margo59, for the sweet recipe. Made for My 3 Chefs, Fall 2008.
- 5 ounces sponge cake shells, usually found in produce section
- 6 ounces fat free french vanilla yogurt (I used Yoplait)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip Lite, depends on how much filling you want
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix yogurt and Cool Whip together. Keep covered in refrigerator until ready to assemble.
- Toss berries together in separate bowl. Refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- To assemble: Plate dessert shells.
- Divide cream filling between shells.
- Divide berries between shells.
- I placed one berry on top of cream filling and the rest in front of the filled shell.