Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy and quick dessert.
- 1 cup rice (cooked and cooled)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream or 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped) or 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- In a large bowl, mix the first four ingredients.
- Fold in the whipped cream and nuts.
- Sprinkle a few nuts on top.
- Set in fridge for about 2 hours before serving.
What a quick and easy dessert! Who would have ever thought to put rice in this. But it was absolutely lovely and it cut the sweetness just enough. We kept eating the leftovers all evening...couldn't stop. This is a great find and I can't wait to make it again for friends. Thank you Darlene for yet ANOTHER great recipe. :-)
I made this as one of our Christmas desserts, I used whipped cream and added a few maraschino cherries for colour. Thanks for sharing.
This recipe was exactly what I was looking for to take to an Easter dinner. I substituted colored mini marshmallows for the regular ones. It made for a colorful presentation on our dinner table. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!