Recipe by Lady Punx
Fruit, Chocolate who can go wrong?
Top Review by Mommy2two
What a great idea these were! I was having chicken and cheese quesadillas for dinner and wanted a dessert and this was perfect. I used thinly sliced bananas for the fruit, and although bananas are often not very nice when they are cooked, sliced thinly, they were great in this recipe. I *love* the nutella and peanut butter mixture and I know I'll be making these again. Next time, I might try some raspberry jam--I think that will be outstanding. Just a note which should be obvious, but I think is worth mentioning. You might want to tye your hands behind your back for five minutes once these puppies come off the grill. You'll need to let them cool and you will not want to leave them alone. My poor impatient tongue (and fingers!) can attest to the fact that you will get burned! I served these with vanilla yogurt for dipping and that was a great combination.
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons nutella
- fresh fruit (or jam or preserves work too)
- 1 whole wheat sandwich wrap (like Flatouts)
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread peanut butter on one half of the tortilla; spread nutella on the other half.
- Put the fruit on one side and fold in half.
- In a fry pan on medium heat, place the tortilla in the pan.
- Brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over and serve warm.