Recipe by ratherbebaking
I made these yesterday for a church dinner and everyone LOVED them and were surprised how QUICK and EASY they were to make. Do not let the simplicity fool you. Would be great served with ice cream. Recipe came from another recipe site.
Top Review by gophergirl
Delicious! I made them for a Girl Scout potluck Fiesta and they were a huge hit- everyone wanted the recipe. I thought they were perfect soft (no need to make them crunchy)- they seemed to melt in your mouth this way. I only used a couple spoonfuls in each tortilla and that was plenty. I folded the sides then rolled them (like a wrap). I cut them in half and then baked them in the sauce mixture and served them with the sauce, warm. Awesome!!! Apple tasted like a cross between apple pie and a cinnamon roll. Yummmm!
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling (or flavor of your choice) or 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (or flavor of your choice)
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Heat whole package of tortilas in microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Spoon fruit evenly onto heated tortilas, roll and place seam side down in a lightly greased baking dish (I used 9x13 but probably could use 8x8) In a small sauce pan combine cinnamon, butter, sugars and water.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, add vanilla.
- Pour sauce over tortilas.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.