Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made these yesterday for a church dinner and everyone LOVED them and were surprised how QUICK and EASY they were to make. Do not let the simplicity fool you. Would be great served with ice cream. Recipe came from another recipe site.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Heat whole package of tortilas in microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Spoon fruit evenly onto heated tortilas, roll and place seam side down in a lightly greased baking dish (I used 9x13 but probably could use 8x8) In a small sauce pan combine cinnamon, butter, sugars and water.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, add vanilla.
- Pour sauce over tortilas.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.