Recipe by Wish my name is Sheridan
This is a really sweet recipe. Just right for finishing up the Strawberry season. I found this in Family Fun magazine in the August issue. You gotta try it!
- 3 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut or 1⁄2 cup white chocolate, shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Cut the tortillas into triangles and lay them on a baking sheet. Spritz them with some cooking spray.
- Sprinkle them with 1 tablespoon sugar and bake tortilla slices for 12 minutes or until crisp.
- For strawberry sauce, combine 1 1/2 cups hulled strawberries, 1 tablespoon orange juice, and 1/2 tablespoon of sugar in blender. Puree until smooth.
- Once tortilla chips have cooled, set them on a plate. Set out four bowls, each containing the strawberry sauce, vanilla yogurt 1 cup chopped strawberries, and coconut shavings or white chocolate shavings.
- Now you're ready to have a buffet-style dessert!