Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
For a sweet tooth that needs to be handled. Other variations to come.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 canned peach halves
- Plug in sandwich maker to get warm.
- Butter bread and place buttered sides together.
- Mash up the peach halves and combine with brown sugar, spoon onto slice of bread.
- Lay slice onto sandwich maker, and then the other slice goes on top. Ensure buttered sides are facing outwards.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden.
- Serve HOT.