- 8 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 20 ounces brownie mix
- 2 eggs (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 1⁄4 cup water (or as called for by your brownie mix)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare brownie batter according to box directions (but do not cook!).
- In a greased mini brownie or mini loaf pan (12 slots per tray) press cookie dough in the bottom of each slot.
- Put an upside down Reese cup in each on top of the pressed dough.
- Top by pouring brownie mix evenly over each slot.
- Bake approximately 18 minutes (will vary by oven).
- Allow to cool, if you can wait, and enjoy :).