Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
If you have a sweet tooth, this is the recipe for you! Very easy and oh so good! You could also replace the Reese cups with Oreos. Enjoy :)
- 8 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 20 ounces brownie mix
- 2 eggs (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 1⁄4 cup water (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare brownie batter according to box directions (but do not cook!).
- In a greased mini brownie or mini loaf pan (12 slots per tray) press cookie dough in the bottom of each slot.
- Put an upside down Reese cup in each on top of the pressed dough.
- Top by pouring brownie mix evenly over each slot.
- Bake approximately 18 minutes (will vary by oven).
- Allow to cool, if you can wait, and enjoy :).
What is a good name to call this?
I've made these before and they've been a big hit (of course, I make my own cookie dough and brownie mix--I don't like packaged things). Tomorrow I'm going to make them again, but I'm going to try making them with Rolos in the middle. Mmmm....caramel!
Absolutely delicious! Easy to make but the time is way off, mine took 25 minutes!