Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I confess that I will probably never make this, as I detest hazelnuts, but I know there are lots of people who are crazy about Nutella - so I wanted to share, just in case! :) Recipe is from Land O Lakes.
- 8 slices cinnamon-swirl bread
- 3 tablespoons land o lakes butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 8 slices land o lakes deli American cheese
- powdered sugar, if desired
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter. Spread chocolate-hazelnut spread onto unbuttered-side of 4 slices bread. Top each with 2 slices cheese and remaining bread slices, buttered-side up.
- Heat 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Cook sandwiches in covered skillet, turning once, 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle sandwiches with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve warm.