Recipe by Lorac
Grapes coated with white chocolate and chopped cashews. Serve as a light elegant dessert or on a cheese platter. Can be prepared 4 hours before serving.
Top Review by AKillian24
This is a GREAT addition to champagne - the salt in the cashews really are a good balance. Thanks! I have a gas stove and Calphalon pans, so I didn't need a double broiler. I heated up the pan, removed it from the flame and dipped my grapes = perfect!
- 1 lb seedless grapes
- 8 ounces premium white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped roasted cashews
- mint leaf (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and drain grapes.
- Cut into clusters of 3, place on paper towels and wait until completely dry.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and remove from heat.
- Dip each grape cluster in melted chocolate allowing excess to drip back into pan.
- Roll gently in chopped nuts and place on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until firm and decorate with mint leaves before serving.