Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here's an impressive dessert to serve with coffee for unexpected guest. Have your crepes in the freezer, whip them out they defrost in no time and this elegant dish is ready in minutes. You can make them up in advance if you are serving them after dinner and just pop them in the oven before serving
- 12 dessert crepes (recipe separate posting)
- 3⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- Spread each crepe with a tbsp of marmalade.
- Roll up and place in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, almonds& sour cream.
- Spread over top of the filled crepes.
- Sprinkle with orange peel.
- Broil until bubbly.