Recipe by kittycatmom
I really love crepes! This is an easy recipe that can make anyone look like a professional crepe maker! I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!!!!
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (no substitutions please!!!)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter, flour, sugar and salt until smooth.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Grease pan with a small amount of butter or oil applied with a brush or paper towel. Using a serving spoon or small ladle, spoon about 3 tablespoons crepe batter into hot pan, tilting the pan so that bottom surface is evenly coated. Cook over medium heat, 1 to 2 minutes on a side, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.