Quick elegant dessert or breakfast. Recipe is set to 1 serving so it will easily multiply to however many servings you need.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped toasted almond
- 1 drop chocolate extract
- 2 crepes, prepared (use your favorite recipe)
- 2 ounces grated semisweet chocolate (or to taste) or 2 ounces grated milk chocolate (or to taste)
- 1Stir almonds and chocolate extract into whipped cream; set aside.
- 2Sprinkle each crepe with grated chocolate.
- 3Fold into fourths (in half over the chocolate from side to side, then in half again top to bottom).
- 4Keep warm while preparing remaining crepes.
- 5Serve the crepes topped with the whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dessert Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: