Recipe by littleturtle
Quick elegant dessert or breakfast. Recipe is set to 1 serving so it will easily multiply to however many servings you need.
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped toasted almond
- 1 drop chocolate extract
- 2 crepes, prepared (use your favorite recipe)
- 2 ounces grated semisweet chocolate (or to taste) or 2 ounces grated milk chocolate (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir almonds and chocolate extract into whipped cream; set aside.
- Sprinkle each crepe with grated chocolate.
- Fold into fourths (in half over the chocolate from side to side, then in half again top to bottom).
- Keep warm while preparing remaining crepes.
- Serve the crepes topped with the whipped cream.