Recipe by Hunieshine
Feeling the sweet "nom-noms" I was poking through the fridge when I found these (rather old) flour tortillas and nothing to go with them. A bit desperate (we keep the house rather healthy) I spotted the brown sugar and immediately started baking!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stack and cut the tortillas into 8 equal wedges.
- Lay tortillas flat onto the cookie sheet, some overlap is okay.
- Spray the tortillas with non-stick cooking spray. (This will help with toasting.).
- Spritz tortilla wedges with orange juice.
- Sprinkle wedges with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes. (Depending on your oven settings!).
- Serve with ice cream or applesauce.