Recipe by Potluck
This so-simple blend can be served as a dessert or dip. You can cut the calories by using Neufchatle or another reduced fat cream cheese.
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- To make cheese;.
- In small mixer bowl.Combine all except orange slices.
- Beat on low until smooth.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- To serve;.
- Mound into dish or smooth on serving tray.Garnish with orange slices.
- Serve with sliced apples or pears,unsalted walnuts or pecans or toasted rounds.