Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from KOA magazine.
- 4 flour tortillas (9 to 10-inch)
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup crushed Oreo cookies, chocolate sandwich cookies with cream filling
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- whipped cream, jam (optional) or chopped fresh strawberries (optional)
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Grill the tortilla packet, uncovered, on the rack directly over medium coals about 10 minutes or until warm, turning once.
- Working with one tortillas at a time, spread 1 tablespoon ice cream topping down the center of each tortilla. Top with 3 or 4 banana slices and 2 tablespoons crushed cookies. Fold one-third of the tortilla over filling. Tuck in ends and roll up, forming a burrito. Secure with wooden toothpicks. Brush with melted butter.
- Grill burritos directly over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning once, or until tortillas are lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream, jam or chopped fresh strawberries.
- Chocolate-Marshmallow Burritos: Prepare as directed, except spread 1/4 cup marshmallow creme down the center of tortillas. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped peanuts. Drizzle with 1/4 cup chocolate syrup. Fold and grill as above.