Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from KOA magazine.
Make and share this Dessert Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Grill the tortilla packet, uncovered, on the rack directly over medium coals about 10 minutes or until warm, turning once.
- Working with one tortillas at a time, spread 1 tablespoon ice cream topping down the center of each tortilla. Top with 3 or 4 banana slices and 2 tablespoons crushed cookies. Fold one-third of the tortilla over filling. Tuck in ends and roll up, forming a burrito. Secure with wooden toothpicks. Brush with melted butter.
- Grill burritos directly over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning once, or until tortillas are lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream, jam or chopped fresh strawberries.
- Chocolate-Marshmallow Burritos: Prepare as directed, except spread 1/4 cup marshmallow creme down the center of tortillas. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped peanuts. Drizzle with 1/4 cup chocolate syrup. Fold and grill as above.