Recipe by SueBelcher
I saw this on the 'Sam, The Cooking Guy' show in San Diego, and I had to try it. I used it first as a dessert, but then I made it for breakfast one day and served it with honey butter. It was amazing!
- 2 (10 count) packagesuncooked pilsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 10 ounces frozen blueberries
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 300.
- Mix lemon juice and cinnamon and sugar mix together in a shallow pie pan.
- Dip biscuits in lemon juice mix.
- Pour 1/4 of the blueberries in a greased Bundt pan.
- Place half of the coated biscuits in pan, layering, like dominos that have fallen over.
- Pour 1/3 of the blueberries over the biscuits, scatter them around.
- Place the remaining coated biscuits over the blueberries.
- Scatter remaining blueberries throughout the cracks and crevices of the biscuits.
- Bake for 30 minutes.