I saw this on the 'Sam, The Cooking Guy' show in San Diego, and I had to try it. I used it first as a dessert, but then I made it for breakfast one day and served it with honey butter. It was amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 300.
- 2Mix lemon juice and cinnamon and sugar mix together in a shallow pie pan.
- 3Dip biscuits in lemon juice mix.
- 4Pour 1/4 of the blueberries in a greased Bundt pan.
- 5Place half of the coated biscuits in pan, layering, like dominos that have fallen over.
- 6Pour 1/3 of the blueberries over the biscuits, scatter them around.
- 7Place the remaining coated biscuits over the blueberries.
- 8Scatter remaining blueberries throughout the cracks and crevices of the biscuits.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dessert Blueberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 811.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: