Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a little something sweet,cool,creamy and chocolaty. A "weight watcher's" recipe
- 2 tablespoons part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 banana, peeled and cut lenghtwise into four equal slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shredded coconut
- In a small bowl combine cheese,sugar,and vanilla,mixing well.
- set i banana slice on a dessert plate;spread with 1/3 of the cheese mixture.
- top with a banana slice,and spread with 1/2 of remaining cheese mixture.
- repeat with remaining banana slices and cheese mixture,ending with banana;spread with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with coconut.