1/1 Photo of Desperation Cookies
I love these cookies! They are sooo good & always come out perfectly done. Evryone I've ever made them for compliments them. (The only problem is it makes 10 dozen, althought I guess that could be a good thing....) I got this recipe from Joanne Fluke's book Peach Cobbler Murder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups melted butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 beaten eggs
- 5 cups flour (you don't need to sift it)
- 3 cups chocolate chips (whatever you feel like or have on hand....dried fruit works well)
- 4 cups chopped nuts (optional, & again whatever you feel like or have)
- 1Melt the butter.
- 2Mix in the white and brown sugar.
- 3Add the vanilla, baking soda, salt and mix.
- 4Add the eggs and stir it all up.
- 5Then, add half the flour and all the chips and nuts.
- 6Stir well.
- 7Add the other half of the flour and mix.
- 8Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheets.
- 9Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes.
- 10Allow them to cool for two minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Desperation Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (3308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1510.7
- Calories from Fat 744
- Total Fat 82.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.7 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 1644.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 185.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 122.2 g
- Protein 20.9 g