1/2 Photos of Desperate Spinach
came home from work starving with no good ideas. when i looked in the fridge, it was full of vegetables bought on an optimistic trip to the store, and then ignored. the two (why?) bags of spinach i had were threatening a slimey protest if i didn't use them soon. wanted to write this down so i don't forget it next time i'm in a similar situation. i have totally guessed on measurements.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour hot water over sundried tomatoes to soften.
- 2Heat onion, olive oil, oregano, basil, and lemon peel for approximately 5 minutes.
- 3Add garlic and continue cooking.
- 4Chop up tomatoes and add to the pan.
- 5Stir in feta.
- 6When cheese begins to melt, add spinach and stir until well mixed.
- 7Roll up in tortillas and eat!
- 8Flex like Popeye and congratulate yourself for eating your spinach.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Desperate Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.7
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 1043.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 14.5 g