Recipe by Oolala
Mary McFadden, the designer's recipe from "Cooking with the Stars"- haven't tried it yet but want to.
- 2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 7 ounces walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pinch red chili powder
- pomegranate seeds, for decoration (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam beans until tender and run under cold water to stop cooking and to retain color.
- Coarsely chop nuts in a food processor.
- Combine beans, nuts, garlic, vinegar, cilantro and chili powder in bowl.
- Mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Place beans on a serving dish and garnish with pomegranate seeds.