Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I loved these "virgin margaritas" and unusual drink but, oh my!!!
Make and share this Designated Driver 'margaritas' recipe from Food.com.
- Run the lime wedge around the rim of 3 glasses to moisten them.
- Dip the rims into the salt to lightly coat the edges of the glasses.
- Place the glasses in the freezer to chill (this can be done several hours ahead of time).
- Place the ice, water, limeade, orange juice concentrate and lime juice in the container of a blender.
- Process until combined and slushy.
- Pour into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a lime slice, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
I found this same exact recipe in my local paper some time ago. Had the clipping set aside to try but now I can toss it thanks to it being posted here.