- 1 lime wedge
- coarse salt, for dipping glasses
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- lime slice, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Run the lime wedge around the rim of 3 glasses to moisten them.
- Dip the rims into the salt to lightly coat the edges of the glasses.
- Place the glasses in the freezer to chill (this can be done several hours ahead of time).
- Place the ice, water, limeade, orange juice concentrate and lime juice in the container of a blender.
- Process until combined and slushy.
- Pour into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a lime slice, if desired.
- Serve immediately.