Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These are incredible potatoes!
Make and share this Desert Sour Cream Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled or 4 russet potatoes, left with skins on for a more rustic look
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- Parboil potatoes until a fork can pierce through the potato easily.
- Let cool to touch.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grate potatoes and then add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Transfer mixture into an ungreased casserole and bake until completely hot about 45 minutes, depending on the size of the casserole dish.
Very tasty and a different way to serve potatoes. I steamed my potatoes in my steamer for 20 minutes before grating and used a lot more potatoes than the recipe called for. Added garlic salt instead of plain and topped the entire dish with cayenne pepper and caraway seeds. This was lovely with our dinner tonight, thank you.