- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup butter flavor shortening
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat shortening, sugar and eggs in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.