Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Created by Nestle for safe shipping to troops overseas!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup butter flavor shortening
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat shortening, sugar and eggs in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
Thanks for posting this! I'll be making these to send to my cousin Mike, who recently deployed to Iraq. I'm sure these will help brighten his day.
man, we just LOVED these brownies! i made them yesterday for a memorial service at my cousin's house and the kids just GOBBLED THEM UP right away! the Nestle premier white morsels just made this stuff melt in your mouth :) only thing is, i wish i hadn't split the recipe!