Recipe by Amberlyrose
This fruit leather takes a bit longer than others as it's primarily comprised of juice, but it's well worth it!
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple in juice
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup prickly pear syrup (unsweetened)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Lightly spray plastic leather sheets with cooking spray.
- Dehydrate for 8-12 hours at 130 degrees until no longer tacky.
- Cut into pieces with pizza cutter wheel or kitchen shears.
- Roll up with wax paper and store in ziplock bags.