8 hrs 5 mins
This fruit leather takes a bit longer than others as it's primarily comprised of juice, but it's well worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in blender.
- 2Lightly spray plastic leather sheets with cooking spray.
- 3Dehydrate for 8-12 hours at 130 degrees until no longer tacky.
- 4Cut into pieces with pizza cutter wheel or kitchen shears.
- 5Roll up with wax paper and store in ziplock bags.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Desert Paradise Fruit Leather
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prickly pear syrup