Recipe by Marla Swoffer
A very simple salad with unique ingredients and a dressing that pulls it all together. When I'm all out of "standard" ingredients (i.e. salad veggies), it forces my creativity to surface or go hungry!
Top Review by hanson1326
I only made the dressing and improvised on the salad but it was delicious! I ran out yesterday and need to get to the store for more mayonaise. Great dressing for the upcoming summer months!!! Thanks!
- romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup quartered pineapple chunk (canned is fine)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup water