1/2 Photos of Desert Island Green Salad
Literary Mom's Note:
A very simple salad with unique ingredients and a dressing that pulls it all together. When I'm all out of "standard" ingredients (i.e. salad veggies), it forces my creativity to surface or go hungry!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup quartered pineapple chunk (canned is fine)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 1Wash, dry and break apart lettuce in a large bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with pineapple, peanuts and red onion.
- 3Set aside and make the dressing by mixing all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl or shaker.
- 4Serve dressing with salad.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Desert Island Green Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.1
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 608.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar