Recipe by sweethonesty24 Fleming
Although I haven't made this dish it appears to be a quick, simple and a tasty dish. Seems like it would be good for busy nights when you have somewhere to be, like football practice. My single brother in law made this dish up. It would be good for picky eaters, those who don't like onions or other added spices.
- 1 (4 7/8 ounce) packagelipton alfredo noodles mix
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) cangolden white corn
- 1 (28 ounce) cansliced new potatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese