Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Although I haven't made this dish it appears to be a quick, simple and a tasty dish. Seems like it would be good for busy nights when you have somewhere to be, like football practice. My single brother in law made this dish up. It would be good for picky eaters, those who don't like onions or other added spices.
- 1 (4 7/8 ounce) packagelipton alfredo noodles mix
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) cangolden white corn
- 1 (28 ounce) cansliced new potatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook your alfredo noodles until done. Following directions on the box in a big pot.
- Heat the new potatoes in the microwave until hot.
- Add the potatoes and other ingredients to the alfredo noodles.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.