Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are delicious and only slightly unhealthy, at least compared to other cookies! :)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the order shown.
- Place on cookie sheet, (smaller cookies seem to work best!)
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.