Recipe by PaulaG
This recipe is from Cooking With Mickey Volume II. It is served at Disney--MGM Studios Theme Park. Makes a wonderful vegetable dish freshly cooked or leftovers are delicious served cold the next day.
Top Review by Derf
We loved these lovely crunchy veggies! I used olive oil instead of the butter and had no cilantro so used parsley. Love this combination of veggies, thanks for posting, I will be making them again.
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, cut in half lengthwise and then sliced in 1/8 inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, large dice
- 2 cups small mushrooms, stemmed and cut in half
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the vegetables for 5 to 6 minutes or until partially cooked, set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, add steamed vegetables and cilantro; quickly saute until almost tender.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve immediately. The vegetables should remain slightly crunchy for best flavor.