Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
An excellent version of Benedictine Dip often served at Kentucky Derby Parties.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup sour cream
- 1 dash green food coloring (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Accompaniments: trimmed baby carrots and sugar snap peas, blanched raw, trimmed baby radishes.
- Grate cucumber and drain in fine mesh sieve. Combine cucumber, cream cheese, onion, salt, mayo, sour cream and food coloring in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl and add chopped dill. Taste for seasoning.