This was posted to a Somersize list I was on several years ago. Marci was the original poster. I've never made it, so prep time is just a guess. But how can you go wrong with eggs, ham, veggies and cheese?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
- 2Add vegetables and cook over medium heat until tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- 3Combine eggs and water in a medium bowl; beat until frothy and stir in ham.
- 4Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- 5Stir gently over medium heat to cook evenly on the bottom (3 to 4 minutes).
- 6As the egg mixture sets, lift the edges with a spatula to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- 7Cover; continue cooking until eggs are set (3 to 4 minutes).
- 8Sprinkle with cheese; cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Denver Style Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.9
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 358.3 mg
- Sodium 683.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 21.0 g