Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was posted to a Somersize list I was on several years ago. Marci was the original poster. I've never made it, so prep time is just a guess. But how can you go wrong with eggs, ham, veggies and cheese?
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
- Add vegetables and cook over medium heat until tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- Combine eggs and water in a medium bowl; beat until frothy and stir in ham.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Stir gently over medium heat to cook evenly on the bottom (3 to 4 minutes).
- As the egg mixture sets, lift the edges with a spatula to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- Cover; continue cooking until eggs are set (3 to 4 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese; cut into wedges and serve immediately.