Cook1 hr 5 mins
A nice comfort food that can quickly be thrown together. Best of all, it works for any meal of the day.
- In a greased 2 quart baking dish layer 1/2 each of the potatoes, ham, peppers and cheese.
- Then repeat with remaining ingredients in the following order; ham, peppers and onion. Top with remaining potatoes.
- Bake, covered, in a 350 degree oven 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered, 5 minutes more until cheese is melted.