1/2 Photos of Denver Potato Casserole
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A nice comfort food that can quickly be thrown together. Best of all, it works for any meal of the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a greased 2 quart baking dish layer 1/2 each of the potatoes, ham, peppers and cheese.
- 2Then repeat with remaining ingredients in the following order; ham, peppers and onion. Top with remaining potatoes.
- 3Bake, covered, in a 350 degree oven 45 minutes.
- 4Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered, 5 minutes more until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Denver Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.9
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 344.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 32.0 g