- 6 eggs (or egg substitute)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, onion powder, thyme, salt& pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, cheese, ham and green pepper.
- Pour into a greased 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Garnish with tomato slices.