William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A very easy and excellent omelette with a new twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a large bowl, beat eggs and cream until light and fluffy.
- 3Stir in cheese, ham, green pepper and onions.
- 4Butter a 9" x 9" oven proof casserole dish and pour in the egg mixture.
- 5Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- 6Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting.
- 7Cut into pieces and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Denver Omelette Baked in the Oven
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.5
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 510.8 mg
- Sodium 391.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.0 g