I make these when I have extra time, pop them in the freezer and the kids have something to grab, pop in the microwave and out to the bus on those hectic mornings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs, meat, onion, peppers, mushrooms and salt and pepper in a bowl, mix well.
- 2Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- 3Place 6 slices butter side down on a baking sheet.
- 4Layer with egg mixture.
- 5Top with slice of cheese.
- 6Top with remaining bread butter side up.
- 7Brown bread on both sides under broiler.
- 8Serve Immediately or freeze for later.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Denver Omelet Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.0
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 282.3 mg
- Sodium 1140.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 24.8 g