Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Soooo easy....soooo yummy! I love making a batch of these and then keep any leftovers in the freezer. They re-heat well and make a super fast breakfast for the kids! Can't beat it! And mix it up - use whatever favorite ingredients you have on hand. Yum!
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a regular size 12 muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine your eggs and milk. Add in the Bisquick mix. Combine until your lumps are gone.
- In your muffin tins, place a small amount of cheese, ham and veggie mix in each tin (I used a pre-chopped, frozen veggie mix). Top with 1/4 cup of your egg/milk/baking mix mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Cool for a few minutes and then take a knife and go around the edges of each egg cup to loosen. Eat and enjoy!
- Other filling ideas:.
- Bacon and Swiss cheese (mini quiche lorraines).
- Broccoli and cheddar.
- Sausage or pepperoni.
- Mushrooms (yuck).
- Diced potato and Parmesan.