Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just found this on the recipegoldmine website. Haven't tried it yet, but anything with Green olives AND blue cheese just has to be good!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons bleu cheese salad dressing
- 3 pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients and blend in food processor until smooth. Chill at least 30 minutes in refrigerator. Serve with vegetables or on crackers.
If you love bleu cheese, you will love this! I quartered the recipe and couldn't find my green olives, so used kalamata. Great on Ritz crackers! Thanks! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.