Recipe by cervantesbrandi
I am not sure where this recipe came from but it is delicious and can be made with different canned fruits for variety.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (32 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the crust ingredients like a pie crust until crumbly. Press into a 9x13" pan. Bake on 350 until brown.
- Take a fork and crumble into small pieces. Reserve 1 cup of the topping and press the rest back into the pan.
- Cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar into a seperate bowl. Add the whipped topping and vanilla to the cream cheese and stir.
- Spread half of the cream cheese whipped topping over the crust. Spread the pie filling over that. Add the rest of the cream cheese whipped topping and then top with the reserved crust crumbs.
- Chill, and enjoy!