Recipe by K&Ks Mom
A friend of mine came up with this recipe. I'm not a big brownie fan but the icing is awesome and I love these brownies!
- 453.59 g brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 907.18 g bag powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml butter (softened)
- 14.79 ml peanut butter
- 99.22 g marshmallow cream (1/2 of a 7oz jar)
- 14.79 ml cocoa
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml milk (about ( just enough to make smooth)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Prepare brownies as usual and cool.
- 2. In large bowl: Mix all the ingredients together.
- 3. Frost brownies after they are cooled.
- 4. Add stripes of Chocolate Syrup.
- 5. Run a knife through the stripes in opposite direction.
- 6. Cut and serve.
- 7. * This is the exact recipe but I have changed it up for my personal preference:.
- 8. I don't use the full bag of powder sugar. About 3/4 of the bag and I added extra peanutbutter. I love peanutbutter! Probably about 3 tblsp. of peanutbutter.
- 9. There is always extra icing left and it stores well in the fridge. I just make cupcakes or a cake later and frost them with the icing.