Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A friend of mine came up with this recipe. I'm not a big brownie fan but the icing is awesome and I love these brownies!
- 1 (1 lb) brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (32 ounce) bag powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 ounces marshmallow cream (1/2 of a 7oz jar)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup milk (about ( just enough to make smooth)
- 1. Prepare brownies as usual and cool.
- 2. In large bowl: Mix all the ingredients together.
- 3. Frost brownies after they are cooled.
- 4. Add stripes of Chocolate Syrup.
- 5. Run a knife through the stripes in opposite direction.
- 6. Cut and serve.
- 7. * This is the exact recipe but I have changed it up for my personal preference:.
- 8. I don't use the full bag of powder sugar. About 3/4 of the bag and I added extra peanutbutter. I love peanutbutter! Probably about 3 tblsp. of peanutbutter.
- 9. There is always extra icing left and it stores well in the fridge. I just make cupcakes or a cake later and frost them with the icing.