1/1 Photo of Dentist Office Brownies
K&Ks Mom's Note:
A friend of mine came up with this recipe. I'm not a big brownie fan but the icing is awesome and I love these brownies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Prepare brownies as usual and cool.
- 22. In large bowl: Mix all the ingredients together.
- 33. Frost brownies after they are cooled.
- 44. Add stripes of Chocolate Syrup.
- 55. Run a knife through the stripes in opposite direction.
- 66. Cut and serve.
- 77. * This is the exact recipe but I have changed it up for my personal preference:.
- 88. I don't use the full bag of powder sugar. About 3/4 of the bag and I added extra peanutbutter. I love peanutbutter! Probably about 3 tblsp. of peanutbutter.
- 99. There is always extra icing left and it stores well in the fridge. I just make cupcakes or a cake later and frost them with the icing.
Browse Our Top Peanut Butter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dentist Office Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 202.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 78.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g