From www.TopSecretRecipes.com i would suggest using Kraft singles for the cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put two medium-size skillets over medium heat. In one skillet, add a little butter and scramble the two eggs. Salt the eggs to taste. In the other skillet, brown the stack of sliced ham without seperating the slices.
- 2When the stack of ham slices has browned a bit on both sides, remove it from the pan. Butter one side of each sliceof sourdough bread and put one slice into the pan, buttered side down, to grill.
- 3Immediately put the slice(s) of Swiss cheese onto the face-up unbuttered side of the bread that is grilling.
- 4Stack the heated ham slices on the Swiss cheese.
- 5Scoop the scrambled eggs out of the other pan with a large spatuala and place them on the ham.
- 6Place the slice(s) of American cheese on the eggs.
- 7Top off the sandwich with the remaining slice of sourdough bread. Make sure the unbuttered side faces the cheese.
- 8By this time the bread touching the pan should be grilled to a golden brown. Carefully flip the sandwich over and grill the other side for about 2 minutes or until brown.
- 9Slice the sandwich diagonally through the middle and serve with hash browns or French fries on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Denny's Moons over My Hammy by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.5
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 418.5 mg
- Sodium 1772.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 41.1 g