Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a low calorie, low fat, replica of Denny's Moons Over My Hammy. This has 600 fewer calories!
- 1 sourdough English muffin
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (equivalent to 1 egg)
- 1⁄4 ounce thinly sliced cheddar cheese or 1⁄4 ounce swiss cheese
- 1 slice heart healthy ham
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Spray a small frying pan with Pam. Cook egg beaters and scramble. Add salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat a grilling pan over medium heat. Place english muffin open faced on pan. Cook for about 5 minutes until warm and crispy.
- Place thinly sliced cheese and both sides of muffin. Add egg and ham to both sides.
- Carefully close sandwich and heat until cheese has melted. Enjoy!
FYI:The low-fat version at Denny's is called the "Skinny Moons."
We make these for a lot of occasions. We use fat free chedder cheese and everyone requests them again and again.