Recipe by Chef Otaktay
Just went there the other night, and knew immediately I had to share this one. I will give quantities for one burger, and you can go from there
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 hamburger patty
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
- 2 slices hamburger dill pickles
- 1 slice red onion
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices monterey jack cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing, served on the side
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger patty and season with salt and pepper. Toast the bun separately, I always put a little butter on each side of the bun, and toast slightly in a skillet, or you can even do this in the oven using the broiler. Assemble like this:.
- Starting from the bottom bun.
- Bottom bun.
- slice of romaine lettuce.
- 2 slices of tomatoes.
- 2 slices of pickle.
- hamburger patty.
- 2 slices of Monterey Jack cheese.
- 2 slices of bacon placed crossways.
- Top Bun.
- Man this is good, and actually made going to Denny's a real treat. Now if we could work on their so called serving of I believe 12 French fries, we would have it made :) Oh, yes, don't forget to dip your burger into the dressing!