Prep 23 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just went there the other night, and knew immediately I had to share this one. I will give quantities for one burger, and you can go from there
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 hamburger patty
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
- 2 slices hamburger dill pickles
- 1 slice red onion
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices monterey jack cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing, served on the side
- Cook hamburger patty and season with salt and pepper. Toast the bun separately, I always put a little butter on each side of the bun, and toast slightly in a skillet, or you can even do this in the oven using the broiler. Assemble like this:.
- Starting from the bottom bun.
- Bottom bun.
- slice of romaine lettuce.
- 2 slices of tomatoes.
- 2 slices of pickle.
- hamburger patty.
- 2 slices of Monterey Jack cheese.
- 2 slices of bacon placed crossways.
- Top Bun.
- Man this is good, and actually made going to Denny's a real treat. Now if we could work on their so called serving of I believe 12 French fries, we would have it made :) Oh, yes, don't forget to dip your burger into the dressing!
This was really good! We found it easier to eat by putting the caesar dressing on the burgers though. Thanks!
Delicious. Liked the caesar dressing on the side, but a little went a long way. Made almost to the letter but had pepper jack cheese slice and sweet white onion, only because I didn't have red onion. Thanks for posting.
My burger was delicious - how could it not be with all the great condiments on it. The Caesar dressing was the topper that made this special. I always make my own patties and for this burger I used 6 0z ground chuck, 1 tsp worchestershire sauce, 1 lg clove garlic crushed, salt pepper, 1/4 tsp chili flakes. Served with oven fries and sauteed mushrooms Mmmmm Thanks Otaktay for yet another great burger