Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is my mother's potato salad, and it is so tasty! The secret ingredient (Cheeze Whiz) is what really makes this salad different!
- 8 potatoes, cooked, cooled, peeled, and chunked
- 4 eggs, boiled, and chopped
- 1 large dill pickle, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients well and chill.
- **gets better the longer it sits**.
This is fabulous! It really does need to be refrigerated overnight...when I prepared it, it didn't taste like anything special, but it was great the next night for supper. My potatoes were rather soft-textured, so when I mixed it kinda mashed. But it still tasted great.