Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very light and tasty. Serve with butter and your favorite syrup (heated for best flavor!) Another Second Penny Inn Bed and Breakfast Stonington, Connecticut
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk (about)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, and vanilla and beat with a hand whisk until color is uniform.
- Add flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
- More milk may be necessary to thin the batter, especially if it sits for more than a few minutes.
- Heat a nonstick fry pan or griddle over medium heat and drop batter by 1/4-cupfuls onto pan.
- Turn when bubbles cover the surface and bottom is golden brown.
- Remove from pan when golden on both sides.
Nice and fluffy pancakes. A quick to prepare recipe, Thanks SnowHat. Bullwinkle
I'm a new cooker, these were very tasty. They were a little thin for my taste, but they were really tasty. I will make these again. Thanks for the recipe.