Denise's Pork Chops Casserole Dinner
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a fairly deep casserole that will exactly hold the chops in one layer.
- Place all the potatoes in casserole and add salt and pepper.
- Layer half the onions on top of the potatoes, and place the pork chops that have been salted, peppered, and rubbed with the sage and thyme over the onions. Cover with remaining onion slices.
- Place apple slices on top.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot the butter.
- Bake covered for 90 minutes.
- Serve with salad and bread.