1/2 Photos of Denise's Guacamole
A great authentic guacamole recipe that always pleases.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut avacado in half, remove seed, and use a spoon to put the meat into a medium bowl.
- 2Combine all of the diced ingrediants and the lime.
- 3Use a potato masher to combine all ingrediants until it is a paste consistency.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve with corn chips or over salad.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Denise's Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.2
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g