- 5-6 avocados, ripe
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 29.58 ml cilantro, diced
- 1 tomatillo, diced finely
- 59.14 ml red onion, diced
- 1-2 garlic clove, diced
- 14.79-29.58 ml lime juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avacado in half, remove seed, and use a spoon to put the meat into a medium bowl.
- Combine all of the diced ingrediants and the lime.
- Use a potato masher to combine all ingrediants until it is a paste consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with corn chips or over salad.